HOW TO CURE COUGHS, COLDS, FLU, AND FEVER NATURALLY
Sickle cell patients have a weak immune system which makes recovery from any sickness take a lot longer than for those without compromised immune systems. It’s the cold and flu season, and many people have reached out to me because they or their children are sick with flu, colds, and fever. I have recommended the remedies below to many people this week, and they have recovered fast. Please always have this remedy at hand. It works wonders for colds, coughs, and flu, whether you are a sickle cell patient or not.
Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
* 3/4 cup honey
* 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 4 tablespoons organic lemon juice or raw apple cider vinegar
* 4 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
* 4 tablespoons finely chopped onion
* 4 tablespoons chopped garlic
* 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder or chopped cayenne pepper
Ginger: has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It helps soothe sore throats, fight infections, and boost immunity.
Onion: onion has anti-inflammatory properties. It is a potent antibiotic. It can help ease joint pains and also helps with ear infections.
Garlic: Is a powerful antibiotic. It helps strengthen the immune system and is effective for fighting upper respiratory infections.
Cayenne Pepper: Has anti-inflammatory properties due to the capsaicin in it. It helps relieve pain and inflammation.
How To Make:
1. Place the chopped garlic or chopped onion and grated ginger in a clean container. Cover with 3/4 cup honey and allow to infuse for 12 hours. I leave mine overnight from 7 pm to 7 am.
2. After 12 hours, add the olive oil and lemon juice to the mixture.
3. Sieve the mixture, pour it into a clean container and store it in the fridge. You can refrigerate it for 4-6 weeks.
4. Stir it each time before you serve. Make sure it’s served a little warm or at room temperature.
Adults can take one tablespoon daily and kids one teaspoon daily. Please don’t give it to children less than one-year-old.
Make a tea with
2-4 cloves ground garlic
1-2 tablespoons Grated ginger
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
Juice of one lemon
A little honey
A cup of warm water
Use one clove of garlic. Grind it and mix with a bit of honey and warm water and give them to drink.
Also, make garlic oil and drop it in their ears.
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC OIL FOR COUGH
You can make garlic oil by using one garlic bulb. Peel the cloves and chop them into small pieces. Put the chopped garlic cloves in a frying pan. Add two or three tablespoons of olive oil or avocado oil to it. Heat it on low heat on a stove for 1 minute. Let cool and strain.
Using a dropper or teaspoon, lay the sick child or adult on their side. Put about five drops of oil in the ear. Wait for five minutes and repeat with the other ear.
Do this every few hours till the cough subsides.
If the sick person has a fever, give them a tablespoon of the oil to drink and also rub it on their body and under their feet.
This remedy works wonders for coughs, colds, and fever.
Let me know in the comments if you try it.